If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious sweet and salty snack to impress your guests with at your next cocktail party —Dearna Bond
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup raw walnut halves
- 1 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 190 C | 375 F
- Add all ingredients to a medium ovenproof frypan over medium heat, stir well to coat as the honey and oil softens. Once the walnuts are evenly coated, place the pan in the oven, cook 7 - 10 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with a little extra salt and fresh rosemary to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey