If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by the flavors of the Caribbean, dark rum, zesty lime juice, and exotic fruits combine to create a virtually fat free dessert. It's great by itself or try it over frozen yogurt. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/calypso-fruit —Healthline
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 papaya, seeded and diced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced
- Combine rum and next 3 ingredients and bring to a simmer in a large sauté pan. Add fruit and gently toss to coat with rum mixture. Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey