If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family's Mexican favorite. —Belinda
cup fine diced onions
teaspoon black pepper
tablespoon olive oil
- Blend tomato
- finely dice onions
- Meat: trim all fat and dice meat in cubes about 1/2 inch,
- add olive oil of to medium pan and let it heat,
- add onions, cumin, black pepper and caramelize onions
- add meat cook until dry
- add tomatoes cook for 4 minutes
- add water
- cook for 45 minutes to and hour on high add water if needed
- add potatoes cook until tender
- flour dissolve with a cup of cold and add whisking while you add, cook for 5 minutes