If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A moist chocolate cake that is healthy, eggless and a perfect tea-time treat! —Kirti
- 1 cup Oats flour (made from jumbo oats)
- 1 cup Pistachio flour (fresh)
- 5 tablespoons Whole Wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons dark, unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons dark brown vanilla sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic honey
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (the three flours, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking powder)
- In another medium mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients (buttermilk and oil) , with a fork, making sure they are mixed together.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ones, until a smooth batter forms
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, the top will be springy and the sides will be coming away lightly from the edges. Leave the cake to cool, for about 10 minutes, before you turn it out.
- After the cake is considerably cooled down, sprinkle some dark brown vanilla sugar and some honey and savour!