If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everything but the kitchen sink, PB Dessert —Lauren Vacca
- 2 cups Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 Box Girl Scout Tagalong Cookies
- Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- Bake a batch of Ghirardelli Brownies. Put the Tagalong cookies in the batter before you place in oven. Be sure to space the cookies out so when you cut the brownies, each square gets a cookie. I know this recipe says serves one, but this is where you share-- well kind of. Bake the brownies, share the love but be sure to put one (or two...) aside for your beautiful dessert coming up.
- Take a brownie with a full cookie and put in microwave for 45 seconds
- Put 2 cups of ice cream on top of the brownie
- Squish the Nutter Butter cookies and sprinkle on top of bowl
- Mix the nutella and PB and throw throughout your bowl
- If you can bare to wait before diving into the beautiful PB heaven, put a TBS of PB in the microwave for 45 seconds and then drizzle on top. Viola, enjoy!