If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Matcha swirled meringues are perfect for dessert. —Sylvie @ Roamingtaste
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Serve with cream and berries
- Preheat the oven to 120ºC/250F and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the egg whites in a bowl and whip until stiff peaks form, slowly begin adding the sugar a little at a time and incorporating before continuing.
- Once the sugar has been all mixed into the meringue, sift the matcha powder over the top and fold into the mixture until no lumps remain.
- Spoon a quarter of the amount in one meringue onto the tray and continue with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 90 minutes than turn the oven off and allow to cool completely before removing. Serve with soft whipped cream and raspberries.