If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is a mix between three recipes: Ina Garden, inspiredtaste.com, seeded at the table. —Lorena Cotillo
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 10 ounces fronzen spinach
- 1/2 packet fairway mozarella
- 1/2 packet mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1.25 cups pasta sauce
- pre-heat oven to 400F Chop onions and mushrooms in food processor and cook with garlic
- After cooked, let cool and pour 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- in a bowl, mix turkey, eggs, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, bread crumbs and 1 tbsp of worcestershire and salt and pepper to taste
- to meat mix, add mushrooms and onion mix.
- in a foil meatloaf pan, add half of the turkey mixture. press a 1 inch indendation, mounding in center, spoon mozzarella and spinach in and add remaining turkey mixture
- spread remaining pasta sauce evenly on top.
- cook in pre-heated 400 F oven for 45 and make sure meatloaf registers 170F, let stand 5 min before slicing.