If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No dessert? Make one in under 10 minutes. You could add a pinch of salt or some vanilla, but I don't even bother because this is usually an emergency dessert situation. —Posie Harwood
- 2/3 cup sugar (scant)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- Add all your ingredients to a saucepan. Whisk to combine over medium heat.
- Let the mixture come to a boil, stirring constantly. Once it boils, continue to cook for 1 minutes (until it starts to thicken), then remove from heat. Serve hot or let cool. Whipped cream is not a bad idea.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer