If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for snacking and satisfying a sweet craving. —Jacquilyn in the Kitchen
Makes 5 large bites
- 10 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- In a food processor, process the dates until they are in small chunks and begin to stick together.
- Next add the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Pulse until well combined. Add the chocolate chunks and pulse a few times. Remove mixture and place in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper. Take 2 spoonfuls of the date mixture and press into a ball. You can roll the balls in chocolate chips or chopped peanuts if you desire. Place on parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Keep in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer