If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a festive booze-free drink where you really won't miss the alcohol! —ohyoucook
- 1 25 oz. bottle sparkling apple-cranberry juice
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- fresh or frozen cranberries (for garnish)
- 2 thin slices from a lime, cut into half-rounds (for garnish)
- Divide apple-cranberry juice among 4 champagne flutes.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Garnish with a few cranberries and/or lime halves, if desired. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks