If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is just like the fried ice cream you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant, just without all the fat and calories. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team:http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/fried-ice-cream —Healthline
- 1 quart reduced-fat chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- Place eight (½ cup) scoops of ice cream on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Stir in cornflakes and spread on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Roll ice cream balls in crumb mixture and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer