If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy jalapeño-infused vodka and lime juice cocktails sweetened with honey syrup. —Riley Wofford
Makes 1 drink
- 4 jalapeño peppers, halved
- 1 (750 mL) bottle vodka
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- To make the jalapeño vodka, place the jalapeños in the vodka bottle and let infuse for 48 hours.
- To make the honey syrup, combine the honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the honey is dissolved.
- 2 ounces jalapeño-infused vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup
- Club soda
- Combine the vodka, lime juice, and honey syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for about 30 seconds, until cold. Strain into a chilled glass, top off with club soda, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: