If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What I can say, give me tomato salad and nice crusty bread and I have a meal.And please make sure you serve me my share of tomato salad juices.
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Slice onion.
- In the bowl mix tomatoes and onion, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix.
- Let sit for one hour before you serve. Do not put in refrigerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Tomato Showstopper
More Great Recipes: Salads