If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this one up on the fly - pears were looking gorgeous and I was craving some blue cheese. —Carol Gauger
- 1 bosc per person - just barely ripe
- 2 tablespoons chopped raw pecans per person
- 2 tablespoons crumbled good quality blue cheese per person
- 1 cup spring greens
- 2 tablespoons your favorite balsamic reduction/glaze
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Gently wash pears, cut in half and remove seeds, tough interior flesh and stem
- Place each pear on cookie sheet and top with roughly chopped pecans
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese
- Cooke for approximately 20 minutes - pears should be soft and cheese bubbly. Do not overcook (pears will be too dry)
- Lay bed of spring green on individual plate or platter depending on number of portions.
- Arrange cooked pear on greens and drizzle each with balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: Salads