If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy and refreshing 4 ingredient truffles. —iva sugarnand art
- 125 milliliters Heavy cream
- 250 grams White chocolate
- 3 tablespoons Grated lemon zest
- 50 grams Coconut flour + more for decoration
- In a saucepan heat heavy cream until it's about to boil.
- Pour it over chopped white chocolate and leave it for few minutes to melt.
- Stir the ganache until smooth. Leave it to cool completely.
- Add lemon zest and coconut flout. If necessary, leave it in refrigerator to harden.
- Make small balls, using teaspoon and roll it in coconut flour.
- Put them in paper cups and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: