Author Notes: Easy and refreshing 4 ingredient truffles. —iva sugarnand art
milliliters Heavy cream
grams White chocolate
tablespoons Grated lemon zest
grams Coconut flour + more for decoration
- In a saucepan heat heavy cream until it's about to boil.
- Pour it over chopped white chocolate and leave it for few minutes to melt.
- Stir the ganache until smooth. Leave it to cool completely.
- Add lemon zest and coconut flout. If necessary, leave it in refrigerator to harden.
- Make small balls, using teaspoon and roll it in coconut flour.
- Put them in paper cups and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer