If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You may have to ask your butcher to cut a steak from a large ham if you don't see any in the meat case. If you're not a fan of marmalade, try substituting raspberry or blackberry jam. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/grilled-orange-ham-steak —Healthline
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 (16-oz.) ham steak, 1-inch thick
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat. Stir together marmalade, vinegar and mustard.
- Place ham steak on grill grate lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush top with half the marmalade mixture and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and brush with remaining marmalade mixture and cook 4 more minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer