If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a quick and easy way to dress up fresh fruits? Zabaglione, also known as Sabayon, takes just minutes to make, tastes great and is much lower in fat than traditional whipped cream. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/champagne-zabaglione —Healthline
- 1/4 cup sparkling wine, riesling or other slightly sweet white wine
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh cherries, strawberries or sliced peaches (about 4 cups)
- Whisk together first four ingredients in the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens, triples in volume and has reached 160°F.
- Serve warm over assorted fruits.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer