If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of those dishes i came up with when i have not done grocery shopping and i think to myself, what do i have in the pantry to eat? it is always delicious, enough for 2 people or if cooking for one, have the leftovers the next day for lunch. —chez lady S
- 1 can of good quality tuna
- 1/4 cup of roughly chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 pinches hot chili pepper flakes
- 1-2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1/4 cup white wine ( optional)
- 1 handful whole wheat spaghetti
- put the pasta in a pot of boiling, salted water for Approximately 10 minutes
- meanwhile saute the sun dried tomatoes, chopped garlic, oregano and chilli flakes in olive oil, careful not to burn the garlic.
- add the tuna, lemon juice, wine and or pasta water. Simmer for a few minutes
- when pasta is cooked add it to the saute pan and stir and coat with the tuna, sun dried tomato sauce. Finish with a dash more olive oil
- serve topped with fresh chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper