If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great weeknight meal. 5 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to prepare. Easy and delicious. Use gluten free soy sauce if you are sensitive to gluten. —Kim at Something New For Dinner
Serves 4 - 6
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 piece ginger, 1" long, peeled and smashed
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine first four ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until sauce is reduced and thickened. Can be made in advance.
- Brush salmon with sauce and sear on both sides in an oven-proof skillet. Transfer to the oven and cook 5 - 10 minutes, depending on how thick your fillets are.