If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The goji berry is a sweet superfruit that is chock full of powerful antioxidants that benefit the body in so many ways
More info at- http://www.superfoodliving.com/goji-cranberry-lemon-tea-the-morning-superfood-tea-i-drink-everyday —Jenny Travens
- 8 cups pure filtered water
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- grade A or grade B maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 tea bag (preferably black or green)
- lemon wedge
- Directions: Place tea bag, goji berries, and cranberries in the mug. Boil the water. Pour boiled water in the mug and steep the tea bag for a few minutes or until desired taste. Squeeze in the lemon and add maple syrup to taste. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails