If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipes call for shredded coconut instead of almond but not many people around me like coconut.
So here we go. —anka
Makes: 40 candy
grams powder milk
grams ground almond plus more for rolling
- Put the water and butter in pot and heat till butter melts. Take off the stove.
- Add powder milk and almond, mix so that there are no lumps and let cool.
- When the mix is cool make small balls and roll them into a ground almond.
- Live the almond balls overnight to air dry in cool place.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer