Author Notes: Recipes call for shredded coconut instead of almond but not many people around me like coconut.
So here we go. —anka
Makes: 40 candy
grams powder milk
grams ground almond plus more for rolling
- Put the water and butter in pot and heat till butter melts. Take off the stove.
- Add powder milk and almond, mix so that there are no lumps and let cool.
- When the mix is cool make small balls and roll them into a ground almond.
- Live the almond balls overnight to air dry in cool place.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer