If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These dried fruit and almond bars are one of my favorite snacks. They are filling, healthy, and delicious. Think fruit roll up all grown up! With only 4 ingredients, and just 10 minutes of time, make this tasty treat for you and your family today! —Fallon Graham
Makes 12 bars
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Prunes
- 1/2 cup Dried Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until the are chopped fine. Pour the chopped almonds in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the fruit to the food processor and pulse until a fruit paste forms.
- Add the chopped almonds back into the food processor, and a pinch of sea salt. Pulse until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a gallon sized ziplock bag and roll out to a 1/4 inch thick rectangle. This will fill about 2/3rds of the bag.
- Place the bag in the freezer and let the bars set for at least an hour.
- After an hour, remove the bag from the freezer and remove the fruit and nut bar sheet. Divide into 12 bars.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer