Author Notes: These dried fruit and almond bars are one of my favorite snacks. They are filling, healthy, and delicious. Think fruit roll up all grown up! With only 4 ingredients, and just 10 minutes of time, make this tasty treat for you and your family today! —Fallon Graham
Makes: 12 bars
cup Dried Strawberries
cup Dried Cranberries
pinch Sea Salt
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until the are chopped fine. Pour the chopped almonds in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the fruit to the food processor and pulse until a fruit paste forms.
- Add the chopped almonds back into the food processor, and a pinch of sea salt. Pulse until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a gallon sized ziplock bag and roll out to a 1/4 inch thick rectangle. This will fill about 2/3rds of the bag.
- Place the bag in the freezer and let the bars set for at least an hour.
- After an hour, remove the bag from the freezer and remove the fruit and nut bar sheet. Divide into 12 bars.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer