If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mini Bites are the perfect bite size, handy snack. Inspired by "Anytime Bites", but tweaked to be made with ease and at home. —Brittney
Makes: about 60+ bites
cups dry oatmeal
cup Natural Peanut Butter
ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
ounces Almonds (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven: 350 degree
- Separately, chop Almonds and prunes in blender (or whatever kitchen device you have to do the job)
- Mix oatmeal, peanut butter, Greek yogurts, almonds, and prunes together in a bowl.
- Get cookie sheet, use 1/2 tablespoon to scoop out and place on sheet
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 20minutes
- Let cool, then grab some when you are on the go!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer