Author Notes: Mini Bites are the perfect bite size, handy snack. Inspired by "Anytime Bites", but tweaked to be made with ease and at home. —Brittney
Makes: about 60+ bites
cups dry oatmeal
cup Natural Peanut Butter
ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
ounces Almonds (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven: 350 degree
- Separately, chop Almonds and prunes in blender (or whatever kitchen device you have to do the job)
- Mix oatmeal, peanut butter, Greek yogurts, almonds, and prunes together in a bowl.
- Get cookie sheet, use 1/2 tablespoon to scoop out and place on sheet
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 20minutes
- Let cool, then grab some when you are on the go!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer