Makes: 10 wings
whole chicken wings
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoons lemon pepper
lemons, or to taste
In This Recipe
- Wash and dry the wings well. Transfer them to a large plastic bag, then add the olive oil, lemon pepper, and salt. Zest two of the lemons and add the zest to the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake it so the wings are evenly coated. Heat the grill (or grill pan) to medium heat.
- Grill the wings, turning often, until they're charred and crispy, about 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate, squeeze lemon juice on top, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer