If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 10 wings
- 10 whole chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 3 lemons, or to taste
- Wash and dry the wings well. Transfer them to a large plastic bag, then add the olive oil, lemon pepper, and salt. Zest two of the lemons and add the zest to the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake it so the wings are evenly coated. Heat the grill (or grill pan) to medium heat.
- Grill the wings, turning often, until they're charred and crispy, about 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate, squeeze lemon juice on top, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer