If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What's better than pancakes? Gluten-free banana pancakes! No joke. "A" for amazing flavor, and cutting those carb calories! Just what I need post Holiday! —Bread & With It
Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Thoroughly mash ingredients into a medium to small bowl.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter onto a lightly greased pan. Cook over medium heat until bubbles form in the batter, and stay open. Flip pancakes and cook about 30 seconds longer.
- Repeat step 2 for remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh banana slices and walnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer