Author Notes: What's better than pancakes? Gluten-free banana pancakes! No joke. "A" for amazing flavor, and cutting those carb calories! Just what I need post Holiday! —Bread & With It
Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Thoroughly mash ingredients into a medium to small bowl.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter onto a lightly greased pan. Cook over medium heat until bubbles form in the batter, and stay open. Flip pancakes and cook about 30 seconds longer.
- Repeat step 2 for remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh banana slices and walnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer