Author Notes: Chia seeds soak overnight in almond milk to provide a simple base for this indulgent yet healthy spin on the classic candy bar. —Raven Marin
cup almond milk (vanilla or plain)
cups chia seeds
ounces dark chocolate, chopped
cups flaked coconut, toasted
cups almond, sliced
In This Recipe
- Combine almond milk and chia seeds in a bowl and let soak in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- When chia seeds have absorbed almond milk and resemble a thick pudding, stir and set aside.
- Alternate layers of chocolate, coconut, almonds and chia seed pudding in a glass.
- Top with extra coconut and almonds, and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer