If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its a easy receipe that i make for my wife and me on Saturdays. Super easy and delicious —jamil king
Serves: 2 people
packets Shrimp Ramen Noodles or Chicken
tablespoons Chunky Peanut Butter
teaspoons Soy Sauce
tablespoons Chopped Dill Pickle
- Chop pickle and put to the side
- Boil Water, Cook Ramen Noodles to almost done. Add one packet and half packets of seasoning that comes with noodle package. Take off heat.
- Drain most of liquid and save in a separate dish, leave a little bit of liquid in pot
- Add Peanut Butter and Soy Sauce, stir until there aren't any lumps of peanut butter. if its still clumpy put back on burner that you used to cook noodles with heat off
- Stir in a little bit of noodle liquid to loosen up dish to liking,
- Serve Noodles, top with pickles
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer