If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this dish one day when i had purchased a lot of seafood and didn't have anything that was filling. I hope you enjoy this as much we did —jamil king
Serves: 2 people
Hot Turkey Sausage links
tablespoons Bread Crumbs
Oil(Vegetable or Light Olive)
- Pre Heat oven to 375 ,Remove sausage from casing and place in a bowl
- Clean Squid, Separate Body from Tentacle, remove skin, make sure the hard cartilage is removed from the inside.
- In a bowl, dump the sausage removed from casing.
- Add egg and bread crumbs, and mix the ingredients.
- Season the Squid body with Salt and pepper inside and outside.
- Fill the inside of squid with sausage mix, I piped it in by using a sandwich bag and cutting one of the ends off
- Do not completely fill the squid, leave about an inch so it can be closed. take a toothpick and close the open end
- Heat a medium, or large saute pan to medium high heat,add oil
- place 2 squid in pan for 2 minutes on each side to give it some color.
- Remove from pan and repeat with remaining 2 squid.
- Brown any remaining filling in pan. add marina for approximately 5 min
- pour marinara to baking dish, add squid and place in oven for 15 minutes
- take the squid out the oven after approx 15 min of cooking or until sausage inside is cooked.
- Slice Squid into rings,lay Squid rings onto serving dish and spoon over marina sauce
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer