If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't remember where I received this recipe but the kids and adults alike enjoy. —teresa
- 10 pieces Boneless and Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 1 jar Your favorite. Salsa
- 2 bags Sucess Rice
- 1 bag Kraft Mexican Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven 350 Cook your rice according to directions
- Cut the tenders in bite size pieces then try the tenders until just done.
- Mix ingredients together reserve 1/2 cup cheese for top
- Bake 350 for 35 to 40 minutes