If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a twist on a Rachel Ray dessert. The coffee liquor is my twist and, in my opinion, makes it delicious. I take out our son's portion before I add the liquor. This is a family favorite. Often, we add seasonal berries. —Tara Carleo
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 Whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon Coffe flavored liquor
- Place chocolate hazelnut spread in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 10 - 15 seconds.
- Stir in 1/3 of the whipped topping to lighten the mixture. Fold in the remaining whipped topping and coffee flavored liquor with a spatula.
- Spoon into serving dishes. Keeps covered for up to 3 days in refrigerator.