If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Someone in an online food forum gave me this recipe, and for the life of me, I can't remember who it was or what forum it was in. Whoever and wherever they are, I am eternally grateful to them. This is, quite simply, one of the best easy, quick, elegant, summer entrees I've ever come across. Somehow, the total taste of the dish is so much more than the sum of the parts. —Kayb
- 3 ears freshest possible yellow sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound medium or large shrimp, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- Melt butter in non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cut kernels from corn and saute' in butter until they begin to take on a transluscent look.
- Add shrimp and tarragon, and continue to saute for 1 minute. Add water, cover, lower heat to medium low, and steam for 5 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer