If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easier (and tastier!) than takeout, this sweet and spicy dish is a breeze to whip uo on a weeknight. It can also be made ahead and frozen. —Camilla Maybee
pound skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into chunks
slices bacon, cut into lardons
fresh jalapenos, sliced
cup pineapple chunks, fresh or canned (drained)
sriracha sauce, to taste
- Over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside, reserving drippings in the pan.
- Add the jalapenos and sautee for 2-3 minutes in the drippings.
- Add the chicken and brown the chicken in the bacon drippings. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add the pineapple and stir to coat. Add a few squirts of sriracha and toss everything to coat once more. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer