If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love flavored coffee creamers but hate all of the artificial ingredients? This All-Natural Irish Coffee Creamer gives you the sweet flavor of Irish creme without the junk! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 1 cup “milk” of choice (half & half, milk, coconut milk, almond milk, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons organic raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon real almond extract
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1. Choose your “milk.” This will depend on your dietary needs and preferences. This can easily be made dairy-free, or even vegan. In my photos I used 1/2 C of half & half and 1/2 cup of 1% milk. I like the creaminess of half & half, but I wanted to cut the fat.
- 2. In a jar with a lid, combine your cocoa powder, almond extract, and vanilla extract. It’s really important that you use organic cocoa powder (even though it’s a bit pricy) as conventional cocoa powder is produced with chemicals. Also, read your labels when purchasing your almond and vanilla extract, being sure it’s the real stuff and not “imitation.”
- 4. And: POUR into your cup of coffee. That simple!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer