If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshingly easy to make and so good when fresh strawberries are ready for picking. —Lisa Keys
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed and quartered plus fresh berries for garnish
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces container whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In food processor, combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar and lime juice; process until smooth. Chill strawberry puree in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, with an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and heavy cream and remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar to medium peaks. Reserve ¼ cup of cream mixture covered in refrigerator; fold remaining in to strawberry puree.
- Divide mixture among 4 (4 oz) ramekins or foil cupcake cups. Freeze at least 1 hour or as long as overnight. Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Dollop each serving with reserved cream. Garnish with fresh berries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer