If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Famished, this recipe was born from ingredients I have on hand. Quick and easy enough for when you're "hangry" (so hungry, you're angry) but filling and delicious. There are plenty of possibilities and add-ins, but the simplicity of this suits me just fine. —Stephanie
Serves 2-4 (depending on just how hangry you are!)
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 lemons, halved
- 2 anchovies (oil packed), finely chopped
- 6 ounces can salmon (smoked is preferable)
- Place large pot of salted water on high, to boil and preheat grill or enameled skillet to medium high.
- Cook linguine according to package directions for al dente pasta. While pasta is cooking, grill or sear lemons (cut side down) for 3-5 minutes or until flesh just begins to char.
- Drain pasta into colander and set aside. Juice lemons. Return pot to medium heat. In pot, melt butter and whisk in lemon juice and anchovies.
- Return pasta to pan with lemon butter. Flake salmon and add to pan. Heat through and serve warm. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer