If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: decadent dessert that's still packed with nutrients, the chili is a welcome surprise in the chocolate, which contrasts well with the sweet, juicy cherries. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/chili-chocolate-dipped-cherries —Healthline
- 5 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 20 cherries, stems attached
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place a piece of wax paper on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chili and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Dip the cherries in the chocolate one at a time, lowering them in by the stem. Place on the wax paper and place the baking tray in the refrigerator once all the cherries have been dipped. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer