Author Notes: decadent dessert that's still packed with nutrients, the chili is a welcome surprise in the chocolate, which contrasts well with the sweet, juicy cherries. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/chili-chocolate-dipped-cherries —Healthline
ounces dark chocolate chips
cherries, stems attached
teaspoon chili powder
- Place a piece of wax paper on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on low for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chili and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Dip the cherries in the chocolate one at a time, lowering them in by the stem. Place on the wax paper and place the baking tray in the refrigerator once all the cherries have been dipped. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer