If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/nutty-baked-bananas —Healthline
- 6 large bananas, peeled
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 70 milliliters orange juice
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lay the bananas in a baking dish and put each ingredient on top of the bananas in order of the recipe list, ensuring each ingredient is equally distributed.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer