If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple hot chocolate with a lot of character. (Adapted from Damn Delicious) —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut beverage
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Bring the coconut milk to boil in a small saucepan. When the milk starts bubbling, stir in the sugar and cocoa powder until the sugar is dissolved and cocoa powder is well mixed.
- Remove the milk from heat, and stir in the Kahlúa. Add a dash of cinnamon and stir.
- Serve in two cups and top it with whipped cream if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: