If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple five-ingredient sauce makes everything taste better. Use it as a dressing on fresh salad greens, a marinade or sauce for meat, or even drizzle it over steamed vegetables to add more flavor. —Colleen Delawder
Makes 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a glass container with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake, shake, shake, until everything is incorporated.
- Use this sauce on everything.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: