If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a chocolate sunday sauce gone all grown up! Taking a twist on the old-timey cocktail, brandy alexander, this sunday sauce is thick, chocolatey, and sophisticated, yet so simple to make. Serve on vanilla ice cream or banana nice cream with chopped walnuts. —Jessica
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup creme de cacao
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweet cherries
- Combine the brandy, créme de cacao, cocoa powder, and cornstarch in a measuring cup. Whisk until combined.
- Add the mixture and the frozen cherries to a small saucepan, and turn the heat to medium. Stirring regularly, bring the mixture to a slow boil and mash the cherries with the back of a fork. Simmer until the sauce has thickened, then remove from heat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer