Author Notes: This grilled banana nutella sandwich is crunchy on the outside and heavenly on the inside. Indulge in this delicious banana and chocolate treat! —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Makes: 2 sandwiches
slices of whole grain bread
small bananas, sliced
tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Spread 1 tablespoon of nutella on each slice of bread. Spray the other side with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle some toasted coconut onto each slice of bread.
- Heat a grill pan or a panini press. When the pan is hot, place a sandwich on top. Grill each side for about 2 minutes, or until you see nice grill marks on the bread. Repeat for the other sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve. Best served warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer