This grilled banana nutella sandwich is crunchy on the outside and heavenly on the inside. Indulge in this delicious banana and chocolate treat!
This grilled banana nutella sandwich is crunchy on the outside and heavenly on the inside. Indulge in this delicious banana and chocolate treat!—Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Makes: 2 sandwiches
slices of whole grain bread
small bananas, sliced
tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Spread 1 tablespoon of nutella on each slice of bread. Spray the other side with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle some toasted coconut onto each slice of bread.
- Heat a grill pan or a panini press. When the pan is hot, place a sandwich on top. Grill each side for about 2 minutes, or until you see nice grill marks on the bread. Repeat for the other sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve. Best served warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer