If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My kids love the recipe with chicken, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. One night, I was almost out of mayonnaise and had to improvise. This is my variation and my family's new favorite. —Leith Devine
chicken breasts; boneless and skinless
cup caesar salad dressing
cup mayonnaise (Hellman's!)
cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
packet garlic or caesar croutons, crushed into crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together salad dressing, mayonnaise, and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- In a baking dish, lay out chicken breasts. Spread salad dressing mixture over chicken.
- Crush croutons into crumbs by bashing them with a rolling pin while still in the sealed bag (very therapeutic). Place crushed croutons in a bowl, and mix in remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle crouton mixture over chicken breasts. Bake for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and crouton topping is browned.
- Of course, serve with caesar salad, or grilled romaine brushed with caesar dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer