If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you like pistachios, you’re in luck. These green little gems are nutrient-rich—especially with heart-healthy fatty acids. Fatty acids promote HDL (“good” cholesterol) levels, which help prevent plaque buildup and a possible heart attack. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com... —Healthline
8 oz. salmon fillets, without skin
tablespoon spicy mustard
tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Take the unchopped pistachios and place in a food process. Process until they look like bread crumbs. (You can leave a few bigger chunks for aesthetics.)
- Mix the spicy mustard and olive oil in a bowl. Then brush the salmon with the spicy mustard. Be sure to put a thick layer on the salmon.
- Place the pistachio crumbs onto a plate and then press the salmon flesh-side down into the crumbs. This will give you a nice pistachio coating.
- Place the salmon crust-side up in a pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer