If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So refreshing on a hot summer afternoon! It’s a great sorbet, but I also enjoy making a float with the sorbet and sparkling water. —Stephanie
mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
cup fresh lime juice
teaspoon triple sec
- Put all ingredients in a blender, puree until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Freeze in ice cream maker, according to directions. It will be more of a soft serve consistency, so for a scoopable (harder) freeze, stash in the freezer for a few hours before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer