Author Notes: So refreshing on a hot summer afternoon! It’s a great sorbet, but I also enjoy making a float with the sorbet and sparkling water. —Stephanie
mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
cup fresh lime juice
teaspoon triple sec
In This Recipe
- Put all ingredients in a blender, puree until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Freeze in ice cream maker, according to directions. It will be more of a soft serve consistency, so for a scoopable (harder) freeze, stash in the freezer for a few hours before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer