Author Notes: My grandma's creation, this recipe is a family favorite that's often requested. —Stephanie
ounces rigatoni noodles
pound Italian sausage
small can diced black olives
small can sliced mushrooms
ounces pasta sauce
ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage and drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Gently mix in pasta sauce.
- Pour into greased casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.