Author Notes: My grandma's creation, this recipe is a family favorite that's often requested. —Stephanie
ounces rigatoni noodles
pound Italian sausage
small can diced black olives
small can sliced mushrooms
ounces pasta sauce
ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage and drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Gently mix in pasta sauce.
- Pour into greased casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.