If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandma's creation, this recipe is a family favorite that's often requested. —Stephanie
- 8 ounces rigatoni noodles
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small can diced black olives
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 12-14 ounces pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage and drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Gently mix in pasta sauce.
- Pour into greased casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.