If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten with a splash of milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon seasoning mix ( optional )
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil for frying
- Clean chicken thighs and make evenly tick, cut in half if needed, season with salt.
- Set up breading station , the flour, the eggs and the bread crumbs.Add the seasonings mix to the the flour if using.
- Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the eggs and finally in the the bread crumbs.
- Heat a frying pan with about 1/3 cup of sunflower seed oil and carefully add chicken thighs to the hot oil.
- Do Not over-crowd the pan. Fry for 30 seconds on each side, put on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Finish in the oven on 350F for 15 minutes, take out and flip over, bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Set cooked thighs on a plate with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore