boneless, skinless chicken thighs
cup all-purpose flour
eggs beaten with a splash of milk
cup bread crumbs
tablespoon seasoning mix ( optional )
cup sunflower oil for frying
In This Recipe
- Clean chicken thighs and make evenly tick, cut in half if needed, season with salt.
- Set up a breading station, the flour, the eggs and the breadcrumbs.Add the seasonings mix to the flour if using.
- Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the eggs and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Heat a frying pan with about 1/3 cup of sunflower seed oil and carefully add chicken thighs to the hot oil.
- Do Not over-crowd the pan. Fry for 30 seconds on each side, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Finish in the oven on 350F for 15 minutes, take out and flip over, bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Set cooked thighs on a plate with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore