If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One pot pasta is a great cooking method that gives a creamy texture to the sauce, with no butter or cream added!
Plain tomato pasta spices up with rosemary and red fresh chili! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 180-200 grams pasta (penne rigate for me)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/4 fresh red chili
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 250 grams tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Peel and slice the garlic in two (you want to find and remove it when cooking is over!).
- Slice the chili.
- Place all the ingredients plus 3 times the pasta weight in water in a large pan or pot.
- Cook over medium/high heat, stirring occasionally, until water is almost completely absorbed. Taste the pasta, salt to taste and if necessary add more water to finish cooking (a bit ‘at a time to be sure not to overcook it!).
- Find and remove garlic, grate and sprinkle parmesan cheese to taste and serve hot!