Author Notes: Are you ready to be seduced by veggies?
It’s your turn to fall in love with this super tasty zucchini pasta from scratch: it will be your new showpiece!
Plus… it really takes minutes to be done and you have just one pan to wash! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
small fresh spring onion
grams pasta (penne rigate)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
bunch mint (fresh pennyroyal)
- Thinly dice zucchini and chop onion and mint.
- Place olive oil and all the other ingredients (except lemon zest) on a large pot or pan. Add 3 times the pasta weight in water (160 gr pasta = 480 gr water) and turn the heat on high.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is almost cooked. Add the lemon zest, stir, taste pasta and if necessary add a little more water to finish the cooking.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, not too much or you’ll cover the wonderful delicate flavors of this dish!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff