If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Are you ready to be seduced by veggies?
It’s your turn to fall in love with this super tasty zucchini pasta from scratch: it will be your new showpiece!
Plus… it really takes minutes to be done and you have just one pan to wash! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
small fresh spring onion
grams pasta (penne rigate)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
bunch mint (fresh pennyroyal)
- Thinly dice zucchini and chop onion and mint.
- Place olive oil and all the other ingredients (except lemon zest) on a large pot or pan. Add 3 times the pasta weight in water (160 gr pasta = 480 gr water) and turn the heat on high.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is almost cooked. Add the lemon zest, stir, taste pasta and if necessary add a little more water to finish the cooking.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, not too much or you’ll cover the wonderful delicate flavors of this dish!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff