If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lemon Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs is a quick, easy, budget-friendly, and succulent chicken dish. It's also freezer and weeknight friendly! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 8 pieces chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 pieces cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/2 tsp dry crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350º F. Rinse off your chicken thighs, remove the skins, and place them into an oven-safe dish. To remove the skin simply place your thumb between the meat and the skin and pull.
- 2. Mix all your ingredients in a bowl, evenly spread your marinade over your chicken thighs, and then cover your pan with foil.
- 3. Bake covered for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165º F. Once cooked, allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.