If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Vegan Snickerdoodle recipe is incredibly easy and unbelievably delicious! You can't even tell it's the vegan version. —alittlesweetlife
- 1 & 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sugar (for coating)
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon (for coating)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream coconut oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the mashed banana, vanilla, and almond extract. Mix until incorporated.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until a dough forms.
- To make your coating, mix your 1/4 cup sugar with 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Use a teaspoon or a mini ice cream scoop to scoop your dough and form balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake, they should still feel soft in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Move the cookies to a rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
More Great Recipes: